Sunday, October 21, 2012

Writing

I was once told in a workshop that in order to be a great writer I must write everyday.  I agree, but have failed in such endeavors.  I need to carve time out of my day (or night) to begin building my book that I need to finish.  Why, because many years ago I said I was going to write a book.  My soul cannot rest until this is finally finished and I can move on with life, satisfying that once spoken claim.  So, this winter I will will create a manuscript for my book.  What happens to it, it doesn't matter.  I simply need to get it out of my soul.

2 comments:

  1. What will you write? Poetry, fiction, non-fiction??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I have found that I'm going to write fiction with a splash of personal narrative. Check out my blurps. About a teacher who is on content until he has a run in with a Voice from Below.

      Delete