Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FINISHED!

My last post was about the research part of my masters. Well, it is finished! I have completed my research and I am finished with my masters. May 22nd is graduation and unfortunately I will not be able to attend because it is in Maine. Oh well! What am I going to do now...well I want to continue posting to this blog and read. I am in the middle of the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. I am currently reading Pretties. Great series. Just enough science fiction to make it interesting but not enough to get me going to conventions. I will post a review as soon as I am finished with it. As of now, I am just enjoying my free time that I have found once again. It is great to be able to read what ever I want, when ever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment